Name of Parnership
Partnerhip: C. Ticehurst & W. Ticehurst
32 Lathallan Drive
Tel: 0777 2610799
E-mail (1): firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail (2): email@example.com
Notice regarding Payments
We will undertake to do our best to meet the clients needs in a professional manner, we ask our clients to assist us by ensuring that all work undertaken other than training courses for which payment is nromally required in advance, is settled in full quickly and no later than one month after completion. Unreasonable delays in payments may result in Firehouse (Scotland) seeking legal recourse to recover debts.
Where payment is made by cheque, Firehouse (Scotland) cannot accept responsibility for cheques lost in the post or not received
Cancellations & Conditions
The customer must notify Firehouse (Scotland) in writing if they wish to cancel any training course.
- The training fee will be refunded in full if the customer provides written notice of the cancellation at least 21 days before the start of the training course.
- 75% of the training fee will be refunded if the customer provides written notice of the cancellation between 14 and 20 days before the start of the training course.
- 50% of the training fee will be refunded if the customer provides written notice of the cancellation between 7 and 13 days before the start of the training course.
- No refund will be given if the customer cancels less than 7 days before the start of the training course.
- The customer may change the names of those attending training at any time prior to the start of any training course.
Notification of cancellation should be made either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to Firehouse (Scotland) 32 Lathallan Drive Polmont, FK2 0PE
Firehouse (Scotland) will endeavor to accommodate requests from the customer for postponement, reductions in numbers, changes to duration or changes to agreed dates whenever possible, but reserves the right to impose a cancellation charge based on the above timescales. Firehouse (Scotland) may vary the time, date and venue of a training course, Firehouse (Scotland) will endeavour to notify any clients affected of these changes as soon as possible.
Cancellation or Postponement of Risk Assessment Visits:
Any cancellation or posponements of appointments for Risk assessment visits should notified as soon as possible and our assessor will try and reschedule the visit. Clients please note that they may be liable for a £100 cancellation charge in the event of the assessor being notified on the same day of the visit as this may have resulted in deferment of other work being booked for the appointment date resulting in potentail loss of income to Firehouse (Scotland).